Are you building a tribe, movement or audience?
October 12, 2020 |
With so many women choosing to work from home and busy building social media audiences, it’s never been so important to get tech savvy!
Tuesday evening 6-7.30pm October 14th 2020 I AM WOMAN as well as NETWORKING are reviewing a really fascinating piece of new technology called STREAMYARD.
Fancy joining us online on Zoom?
Here’s the link: ID: 897 5480 0941
So if you are looking at:
- Interviewing guests live – yes you can interview up to 10 people.
- Share your screen, and stream directly to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Get more views of your interviews by streaming to multiple platforms simultaneously! StreamYard works with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Periscope, Twitch, and custom RTMP outputs.
- Really connect with your audience going further than just responding to comments and questions. With StreamYard, you can show viewer comments on screen — talk about making your audience feel special!
- Calling your audience to take action by typing a call to action and add it to your live stream in just one click.
- Branding your broadcasts with your logo’s, favourite colours, images, GIF’s and even videos.